“Biggest Little Pollinator Garden” selected as RSAR’s Build A Better Block project
July 5, 2017
The Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS (RSAR) announced the "Biggest Little Pollinator Garden" by Nevada Bugs and Butterflies in partnership with the University of Nevada, Reno, was selected as the 2017 "REALTORS Build A Better Block" project. As the winning project, the Biggest Little Pollinator Garden will receive monies to continue its efforts in maintaining and supporting local pollinators.
With the funds, the Nevada Bugs and Butterflies in partnership with the University of Nevada, Reno will create and install a welcome and interpretive sign at the Biggest Little Pollinator Garden located on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno, in the Fleischmann Agricultural Courtyard.
The Biggest Little Pollinator Garden was established in 2015 with the goal of transforming areas on the University of Nevada, Reno campus into a series of pollinator-friendly plantings to attract and support Nevada's native pollinators.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Shifting gears: Entrepreneurs adjust software concept from winemaking to project management to create marketable product
- Entertainment industry now need to meet OSHA requirements
- Plexus Worldwide’s McFadden recognized
- Reno’s celebrity chefs to give demos during Field Day
- Dalton’s three simple rules of dealmaking