Chamber of Commerce Reno+Sparks presents new rate for nonprofits
June 6, 2017
The Chamber of Commerce Reno+Sparks has announced its new non-profit membership rate, effective June 1, 2017. Ann Silver, CEO, said that this rate reflects the importance of the local, 501(c)(3) organizations that do so much for so many in the community and need to sustain themselves like any other business.
Non-profit organizations that are not currently members should e-mail Ryan Parrish, Director of Member Engagement () or call 775-636-9552 for an application. It will be necessary to provide documentation validating 501(c)(3) status. Any current 501(c)(3) will receive the new rate on its date of membership renewal. Other non-profits are eligible for a 25% discount off the Chamber membership rate.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada