City of Reno honored for financial reporting
May 4, 2017
The Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting has been awarded to the City of Reno by the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada for its Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year that ended June 30, 2016.
The Certificate of Achievement is the highest form of recognition in the area of governmental accounting and financial reporting, and its attainment represents a significant accomplishment by a government and its management, according to the GFOA.
The City of Reno also received the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from the GFOA earlier this year.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Shifting gears: Entrepreneurs adjust software concept from winemaking to project management to create marketable product
- Entertainment industry now need to meet OSHA requirements
- Plexus Worldwide’s McFadden recognized
- Reno’s celebrity chefs to give demos during Field Day
- Dalton’s three simple rules of dealmaking