Comstock Mining Inc.’s land accredited
April 18, 2017
Northern Nevada Development Authority (NNDA) has accredited Reno's Comstock Mining Inc.'s 98-acre property in Silver Springs as the second Certified Site through the Nevada Certified Site Program.
The industrial property is situated near the intersection of USA Parkway and highway 50, as well as the expanding Tahoe Reno Industrial (TRI) Center, and the Silver Springs Airport.
The Nevada Certified Site Program is designed to provide critical decision-making information to business owners, developers and site selectors to allow informed, expedited decisions.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: News Briefs
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Downtown Reno building purchased by locally-led investment group
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Caesars Entertainment executives outline growth opportunities