Construction completed on Fallon’s William N. Pennington Life Center
May 30, 2017
Churchill County has completed construction of the $5 million William N. Pennington Life Center on Main Street in downtown Fallon.
The new 16,000 square foot senior center provides dining services, socializing, recreation and art opportunities, salon and medical services, and a variety of other resources.
The state-of-the-art facility designed by Architect, Frank Woodliff III, and constructed by Ferguson Construction.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy