Dermody Properties breaks ground at LogistiCenter at Midway
July 12, 2017
Dermody Properties, a Reno-based national real estate investment, development and management company specializing in acquisitions and development of industrial real estate across the U.S., recently broke ground on LogistiCenter at Midway located at 270 Midway Road in Bethel Township, Pa. At completion, the building will offer 1,081,200 square feet of space for warehouse, distribution or e-commerce business. Dermody expects to complete construction in the spring of 2018.
The building architect is Ware Malcomb and the general contractor is Blue Rock Construction.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada