EDAWN open nominations for Existing Industry Awards
June 9, 2017
The Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) has opened nominations for the 6th Annual Existing Industry Awards. There are ten award categories including Company of the Year, Biggest Little WOW, Manufacturing Excellence, Partnership with Education, and others.
Category Descriptions, Nomination Criteria, and nomination forms can be found on the EDAWN website at http://edawn.org/existing-business/existing-industry-awards/.
The deadline for nominations is August 15.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada