ElectraTherm ships Power+Generator 4400 to Maryland
June 12, 2017
ElectraTherm, a Reno-based company that distributes waste heat into power generation, shipped one of its Power+Generator 4400 to Maryland, where it will utilize waste heat to generate emission-free electricity.
The machine is the first of four (three in the United Kingdom and one in the United States) to be commissioned in 2017. ElectraTherm also commission four other Power+Generator machines, all on biomass applications.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy