Fallon Theater added to National Register of Historic Places
June 30, 2017
The Fallon Theater has been listed in the National Register of Historic Places, making it the tenth historic property listed in the Churchill County town since the non-profit's inception in 1979.
The nomination received support from the Nevada State Register of Historic Places.
Designed by renowned Nevada architect, Frederic J. DeLongchamps, the venue previously known as the Rex Theater, was a vaudeville venue funded by local entrepreneur, J.W. Flood. Since its construction in 1920, the Theater has evolved through several architectural iterations, but has retained its historic use as a performance and film venue and an entertainment anchor within the community.
To learn more visit