Genoa Healing Arts opening its doors
June 12, 2017
Genoa Healing Arts is opening its doors at 2292 Main Street in Genoa, across from Mormon Station State Historic Park.
Cindy Webb and Molly Dahl will be offering classes and workshops for gentle yoga, meditation, restorative yoga and more.
The classes are aimed at restoring energy, calming the central nervous system and creating a healthy discipline with a physical practice. Yoga also is credited with relieving back pain, improving sleep, and boosting overall fitness, the owners said.
Webb is offering a free introductory class to the first eight people who sign up to take gentle yoga from noon to 1 p.m. June 15, or restorative yoga from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. on the same day.
Dahl is offering a free introductory class to meditation to the first 12 people who sign up for the class at 5:30 p.m. June 19.
For information, stop by the studio, or find Genoa Healing Arts on Facebook. The class schedule and prices are posted at the studio's entrance.
To reserve your space for the free introductory classes, call Webb at 775-790-1235 or Dahl at 775-313-7493.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy