Haws Corporation recognized by SCATS
May 31, 2017
The Safety Consultation and Training Section (SCATS) of the State of Nevada's Division of Industrial Relations recently recognized Haws Corporation in Sparks for earning pre-SHARP status.
Pre-SHARP status is awarded to companies that are working with SCATS to fully implement effective safety and health programs. Companies that earn pre-SHARP status are granted a deferral from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) programmed inspections and have up to 18 months to achieve full SHARP status.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy