Itronics reports sales of its GOLD’n GRO fertilizer
July 12, 2017
Itronics Inc., a diversified producer of GOLD'n GRO zinc fertilizers and silver products and a green technology development company based in Reno, reported its second quarter 2017 GOLD'n GRO zinc fertilizer sales totaled $791,981 compared to $586,511 in the prior year, an increase of 35 percent.
In the first half of 2017, GOLD'n GRO zinc fertilizer sales were $1,208,769 compared to prior year sales in the same period of $946, 490, an increase of 28 percent.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy