Kate Thomas begins tenure as Washoe assistant county manager
July 10, 2017
Kate Thomas has been named assistant county manager for Washoe County.
Thomas replaces Kevin Schiller, who is leaving the position to take the same role in Clark County.
Thomas previously served as assistant city manager for The City of Reno. She also served as deputy secretary of state from 2007-2011 and has held various other positions in municipal government.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Shifting gears: Entrepreneurs adjust software concept from winemaking to project management to create marketable product
- Entertainment industry now need to meet OSHA requirements
- Plexus Worldwide’s McFadden recognized
- Reno’s celebrity chefs to give demos during Field Day
- Dalton’s three simple rules of dealmaking