Kate Thomas begins tenure as Washoe assistant county manager
July 10, 2017
Kate Thomas has been named assistant county manager for Washoe County.
Thomas replaces Kevin Schiller, who is leaving the position to take the same role in Clark County.
Thomas previously served as assistant city manager for The City of Reno. She also served as deputy secretary of state from 2007-2011 and has held various other positions in municipal government.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy