Meadows Bank releases 2017 first quarter report
May 4, 2017
Meadows Bank reported a net income of $2,613,000 for the first quarter ended March 31, 8 percent higher than the previous quarter.
The bank's portfolio of $600.1 million was up $25.2 million from Dec. 31, 2016. Total deposits grew by $37.1 million from the prior quarter and stood at $584.7 million. Total assets stood at $696.5 million anmd its total equity was $73.1 million.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Shifting gears: Entrepreneurs adjust software concept from winemaking to project management to create marketable product
- Entertainment industry now need to meet OSHA requirements
- Plexus Worldwide’s McFadden recognized
- Reno’s celebrity chefs to give demos during Field Day
- Dalton’s three simple rules of dealmaking