Mesa Rim Climbing & Fitness Center gets ready to open doors
July 12, 2017
Mesa Rim Climbing & Fitness Center opens for business Saturday, Aug. 5. A soft opening begins next week during which current pass holders and select community members are invited to explore the new facility in its final weeks of development.
The grand opening is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at its facility, 970 Harvard Way in Reno.
The 24,000-square-foot facility offers world-class indoor climbing facilities including 52-foot climbing walls and more than 23,000 square feet of climbing terrain, as well as a yoga studio, gear shop, strength training area, community lounge, sauna, locker rooms, private event rooms, fitness classes, youth programs, and much more. The climbing terrain caters to beginners and expert climbers featuring dozens of top-rope and lead climbs along slab walls, steep overhangs, dihedrals, four unique crack systems as high as 50-feet tall, and a dedicated bouldering area.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy