National Automobile Museum wins NAAMY Awards
April 19, 2017
The National Automobile Museum won second place Awards of Excellence in both the Educational Programs and Newsletters and Magazines categories of the NAAMY Awards.
The National Association of Automobile Museums hosts the annual competition honoring the work of nonprofit automotive transportation museums.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: News Briefs
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Downtown Reno building purchased by locally-led investment group
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Caesars Entertainment executives outline growth opportunities