Nevada State Contractors Board disciplines northern Nevada contractors
June 6, 2017
The Nevada State Contractors Board has disciplined the following northern Nevada contractors:
Blue Rock Development, Inc., a residential and small commercial, based out of Incline Village, was found in violation for failure to pay for materials or services, failure to keep in force a bond or cash deposit, failure to respond to a request from the Board, and failure to establish financial responsibility. Licensee was fined $4,000, assessed investigative costs and had its license revoked.
Grant Robinson Construction, a residential and small commercial contractor based out of Reno, was found in violation for willful disregard of industrial insurance laws and failure comply with the contractors board statutes or regulations. Licensee was fined $2,000 and assessed investigative costs.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada