NV Energy exceeds renewable energy mandate for seventh year in a row
April 18, 2017
NV Energy has filed its state mandated 2016 Renewable Portfolio Standard Annual Report with the Public Utilities Commission of Nevada, achieving a 26.6 percent level in northern Nevada.
This is the seventh year in a row that NV Energy has exceeded the state's renewable energy mandate. The 2016 legislated requirement is 20 percent, based on total retail energy sales.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada