Radial announces new job openings
July 5, 2017
Radial, a omnichannel commerce technology and operations company with a fulfillment center in Reno, announced plans to hire an additional 1,150 workers in northern Nevada, to support the busiest time of year in the retail industry. As more people shop online, job opportunities in the fulfillment and transportation sectors have expanded dramatically to ensure consumers' holiday packages arrive at their doors on time.
To learn more about job openings in Reno, visit http://www.radial.com/jobs.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy