Reno Diagnostic Centers gives free mammograms for women
June 30, 2017
Reno Diagnostic Centers (RDC) provided 210 mammogram screenings for women through its Free Mammo Mondays program.
Of the 210 women screened, two have been called back for further evaluation to date.
Last year was the first time RDC expanded their Free Mammo event into a four Monday event with Free Mammo Mondays in May in order to accommodate more women. In 2016, RDC successfully screened 93 women.
RDC will be offering discounted screening mammograms for women without medical insurance in the month of October in connection with Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy