Reno Sub-Systems adds to generator portfolio
July 10, 2017
Reno Sub-Systems, a Sparks-based producer of high-performance radio frequency (RF) matching networks, RF power generators and gas flow management systems for semiconductor manufacturing, announced from SEMICON West the latest addition to its Precis Solid-State Generator portfolio. Capable of 1.6kW microwave output at 2.45GHz, the new Precis generator offers the highest-power solid-state microwave generator available for semiconductor plasma applications.
The company's approach to power generation fills a growing need for advanced subsystem technologies to keep the industry on pace with Moore's law.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada