Renown Health presented with Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award
June 30, 2017
Renown Health was named as one of 15 recipients across the nation, and the only health system in the U.S., for the Department of Defense's Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award for exceptional support of its military employees.
Renown was recognized with a ceremony in conjunction with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserves (ESGR) organization on Thursday, June 29.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy