Ride Right wins RTC ACCESS paratransit contract
May 30, 2017
The RTC ACCESS paratransit service contract was awarded to Ride Right, which operates vehicles throughout the nation and provides more than a million rides each year.
The contract will begin July 1.
While there will be new management of RTC ACCESS, the drivers of the ACCESS vans will remain the same.
The RTC ACCESS fleet includes 50 paratransit vehicles that have motorized lifts and are able to accommodate wheelchairs. This door-to-door service is provided to eligible individuals under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) within three-quarters of a mile of fixed-route transit routes. There are more than 3,600 clients who depend on ACCESS for transportation in the region.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy