SBA grant to promote small business exporting opportunities
June 6, 2017
U.S. Small Business Administration, today announced an $18 million funding opportunity to support export growth among U.S. small businesses. The funding opportunity will be awarded through SBA's competitive State Trade Expansion Program (STEP).
States interested in putting in proposals should go to Grants.gov and download the funding opportunity announcement. The deadline for proposals is Saturday, June 10.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy