Stifel’s McAfee completes Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation
July 10, 2017
Joanne McAfee, associate vice president/investments in the Reno Private Client Group office of Stifel has earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation from the Center for Fiduciary Studies.
McAfee, who specializes in investment strategy and retirement planning, began her career in 1996 and joined Stifel in 2011. She holds the Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®) certification and Series 7, 63, and 65 securities licenses from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Stifel is a financial services holding company headquartered in St. Louis.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy