Stifel’s McAfee completes Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation
July 10, 2017
Joanne McAfee, associate vice president/investments in the Reno Private Client Group office of Stifel has earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation from the Center for Fiduciary Studies.
McAfee, who specializes in investment strategy and retirement planning, began her career in 1996 and joined Stifel in 2011. She holds the Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®) certification and Series 7, 63, and 65 securities licenses from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Stifel is a financial services holding company headquartered in St. Louis.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Shifting gears: Entrepreneurs adjust software concept from winemaking to project management to create marketable product
- Entertainment industry now need to meet OSHA requirements
- Plexus Worldwide’s McFadden recognized
- Reno’s celebrity chefs to give demos during Field Day
- Dalton’s three simple rules of dealmaking