Summit Surgery Center opens in South Reno
May 31, 2017
Summit Surgery Center at St. Mary's Galena announced the opening of a state of the art breast center located at 18653 Wedge Parkway in Reno.
The first of its kind in the northern Nevada region, the Breast Center offers pre-biopsy and radiologic procedures, anesthesia and onsite pathology and imaging.
Treating physicians include two anesthesiologists: Dr. James Tan, MD, from Stanford University and Dr. Brianne Owens, from Andrews University. Dr. Chivonne Harrigal joins the team as a Board Certified Radiologist, Fellowship Trained in Breast Imaging at Stanford University.
The center will officially welcome the public June 8, at an event beginning at noon. For more information call 775-674-5200.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada