The Chamber of Commerce Reno-Sparks announces non-profit membership rate
May 24, 2017
The Chamber of Commerce Reno-Sparks announced a new non-profit membership rate, effective June 1, 2018.
Non-profit organizations that are not currently members should e-mail Ryan Parrish, Director of Member Engagement (RParrish@thechambernv.org) or call 775-636-9552 for an application. It will be necessary to provide documentation validating 501(c)(3) status. Any current 501(c)(3) will receive the new rate on its date of membership renewal. Other non-profits are eligible for a 25% discount off the Chamber membership rate.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy