Western Governors University introduces scholarship program
July 10, 2017
Western Governors University (WGU), an online, nonprofit, competency-based university established to expand Nevadans' access to higher education throughout the state is offering 250 Smart Choice Scholarships—each valued at up to $2,000—$500 per six-month term for up to four terms. A total of $50,000 of the overall amount will be given to Nevada residents.
Each Smart Choice Scholarship is open to new and enrolling students in any of the more than 60 bachelor's and master's degree programs offered at WGU. Applications are now being accepted for these scholarships through September 30 at http://www.wgu.edu/tuition_financial_aid/scholarships/smartchoice.
For more information, go to: http://www.wgu.edu/smartchoice.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy