Zalanta Resort at the Village begins opening this month
June 6, 2017
The Zalanta Resort at the Village opened its first phase this month – making it the first whole ownership luxury condominium residences in the Lake Tahoe Basin in 30 years. An official ribbon cutting ceremony and celebration will be held on June 13 from 4 to 6 p.m. with regional dignitaries in attendance.
Thirty whole ownership residences near Heavenly Village only steps away from the beaches of Lake Tahoe. Owners have property's year-round heated pool and hot tubs, fitness center and semi-private Lakeshore Beach. Additional amenities include 24-hour concierge, ski valet and on-site rental management.
Model units are now available for tours and prices begin at $950,000.
The brokerage firm representing Zalanta is Chase International. For more information, contact listing agent Mike Dunn at 775-901-6633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy