Burger Me! opens location at The Summit
April 7, 2017
The Summit is pleased to announce their newest tenant Burger Me!. Burger Me!, a local gourmet burger chain — known for adding an upscale twist to the traditional burger joint – has opened its third location. Located next to the Century Theatres, Burger Me! serves a selection of burgers from traditional hamburgers, to Bison Burgers, Gyro Burgers and Veggie Burgers.
"We are excited to welcome Burger Me! to The Summit," said Greg Eroe, General Manager of The Summit – Reno. "They are a local company with a great following. It's is the perfect addition to our dining options."
Burger Me! is known for its diverse menu and its commitment to using hormone and antibiotic-free meat and locally sourcing ingredients whenever possible. They opened their first restaurant in 2008 in Truckee and three years later opened a second store in northwest Reno
Burger Me! Co-Owner Tom Farina said, "We are fortunate to have great, and loyal customers visiting our Northwest location. They've been letting us know they wanted a location in South Reno, so it felt like the right time to expand."
In 2010 the restaurant was featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. It received special acclaim in the episode when Fieri had to hunch over to successfully take a bite of the Italian Stallion burger – which is described as a burger meets a deli sandwich and includes beef, salami, mortadella, hot peppers and Cabernet vinaigrette.
The new BurgerMe! location at The Summit is open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Newsletter
- RED Development announces expansion and new retailers at The Outlets at Legends
- Wild Island Family Adventure Park expanding
- Breadware, an IoT developer, moves headquarters to Reno
- NNHRA breakfast meeting to focus on Family and Medical Leave Act
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Downtown Reno building purchased by locally-led investment group
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Caesars Entertainment executives outline growth opportunities