Clark & Associates hosts Affordable Care Act Group Therapy
November 23, 2016
Join hosts Clark & Associates of Nevada, Inc. for a lunch & learn on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting on Wednesday, November 30 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The AGC Building & Training Center.
Speakers include Kelly McIntosh, attorney at Holland & Hart, LLP, certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) and assists clients with matters related to HIPAA, HITECH and other state laws and regulations. Lisa Slook, CEO of 1095HelpDesk.com will also be speaking on her 17 plus years of human resources and payroll experience and is a certified Healthcare Reform Specialist and has earned her PHR and SHRM-CP designations.
"We are excited to host a lunch & learn for the Reno community and to have speakers with such a strong and experienced background," said Valerie Clark, president of Clark & Associates of Nevada, Inc. in a press release. "This is a way to ensure that everyone is staying compliant and up to date on all ACA Regulations."
Discussions include new deadlines and penalties for the ACA Reporting Requirements, the "Top Compliance Concerns for Employers," and a post-election discussion on the future of the ACA.
The AGC Building & Training Center is located at 5400 Mill Street Reno, NV 89502.
Please contact Becky Stidham at Clark & Associates for more details, 775-828-7420 firstname.lastname@example.org and register here for the lunch & learn.
Trending In: Newsletter
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- RED Development announces expansion and new retailers at The Outlets at Legends
- Wild Island Family Adventure Park expanding
- Breadware, an IoT developer, moves headquarters to Reno
- Lee & Associates opens south Reno office
- New apartments on horizon at former Wildflower Village
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Oregon-based consulting firm, The Gunter Group, expands into Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017