Clark & Associates hosts Affordable Care Act Group Therapy
November 23, 2016
Join hosts Clark & Associates of Nevada, Inc. for a lunch & learn on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting on Wednesday, November 30 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The AGC Building & Training Center.
Speakers include Kelly McIntosh, attorney at Holland & Hart, LLP, certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) and assists clients with matters related to HIPAA, HITECH and other state laws and regulations. Lisa Slook, CEO of 1095HelpDesk.com will also be speaking on her 17 plus years of human resources and payroll experience and is a certified Healthcare Reform Specialist and has earned her PHR and SHRM-CP designations.
“We are excited to host a lunch & learn for the Reno community and to have speakers with such a strong and experienced background,” said Valerie Clark, president of Clark & Associates of Nevada, Inc. in a press release. “This is a way to ensure that everyone is staying compliant and up to date on all ACA Regulations.”
Discussions include new deadlines and penalties for the ACA Reporting Requirements, the “Top Compliance Concerns for Employers,” and a post-election discussion on the future of the ACA.
The AGC Building & Training Center is located at 5400 Mill Street Reno, NV 89502.
Please contact Becky Stidham at Clark & Associates for more details, 775-828-7420 email@example.com and register here for the lunch & learn.
Trending In: Newsletter
- Mishimoto Automotive opens distribution center in Washoe County
- Adams Hub for innovation launches new venue, The Studio
- Coffeebar expands to Squaw Valley
- Grand opening of FoodMaxx in Carson City just in time for holiday family gatherings
- Pro Group Management takes top national honor in financial risk management
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location