Cooking Gallery Truckee opened in Reno Saturday
November 7, 2016
After 40 years of business in the Tahoe and Truckee area the Cooking Gallery has opened in Reno in the Arlington Gardens Mall.
"If you have a passion for food and enjoy sharing that passion with friends then the CookingGallery is your store," said owner Mike Pereaseau in a press release. "No business in Reno is doing what we do, or has the products we have to offer."
The Cooking Gallery first opened its doors in Tahoe City in 1973. In 1984, Christa and Mike Preaseau, bought the store. Under their ownership the Cooking Gallery grew from its original 400-foot location to its current 4,000-foot location in Historic Downtown Truckee. Now in the hands of their children Suzanne Preaseau and Mike Jr. the Cooking Gallery has continued to provide quality gourmet kitchenware, foods and tabletop, a wide selection of cookbooks, bar and BBQ supplies gourmet coffee, tea and much more.
"With experience and passion we provide the right tools to inspire the home cook. If we don't have what you need we will do our best to find it," said Suzanna Preaseau. "The Cooking Gallery is committed to offering high-quality products at excellent value. We believe that cooking is truly a form of art. Not unlike an artist expressing himself or herself on canvas a cook creates in the kitchen, come create with us."
For more information please visit cookinggallerytahoe.com, or call (530) 587-8303.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Newsletter
- New technology helps parents stay connected to babies in the NICU
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- Nevada Department of Taxation prepares for the regulation of recreational marijuana
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- RED Development announces expansion and new retailers at The Outlets at Legends