eWomenNetwork December event focuses on inspiration for the new year
November 25, 2016
The eWomenNetwork Reno/Carson/Tahoe Chapter's December event is perfectly timed for the weeks leading to the new year with "Set your 2017 compass for success," 5 to 7:30 p.m. (doors open and networking begins at 4:45 p.m.), Wednesday, December 21 at Hidden Valley Country Club, 3575 E. Hidden Valley Dr. in Reno.
This program brings together four successful local entrepreneurs and eWomenNetwork members for a lively panel discussion designed to prepare entrepreneurs and business leaders for 2017.
Attendees at this powerful event will learn from:
• Beth Farley, CPA, with more than 15 years' experience: Tax tips to stay ahead of the game, including tax rates, year-end strategies and deductions
• Simone Janssen, executive coach: Achieving business growth with the right performance strategies and mindset through simplification, optimization and focus on income goals
• Donna Hyatt, MBA, client retention coach: Three essential keys to boost sales
• Pamela Zimmer, best-selling author and speaker on self-care: Discover why self-care is the best care and how to achieve balance in life
The evening includes eWomenNetwork's trademarked Accelerated Networking, dinner and a business expo.
eWomenNetwork connects and promotes women and their businesses, offering Accelerated Networking and other resources designed to build relationships and success. No-host wine and beer are available.
The cost for the event is $42.50 for eWomenNetwork members, $52.50 for non-members and $62.50 for late registration beginning December 19. Vendor tables are available; for more information or to register, visit http://www.ewomennetwork.com/chapter/reno, or call 775-747-2726.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Newsletter
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- RED Development announces expansion and new retailers at The Outlets at Legends
- High-tech flow waterjet cutting machine in Sparks offers logistics solutions to local manufacturers
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- TEDxUniversityofNevada call for speakers is open
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada