Eyezone Nevada opens fourth office with acquisition of South Meadows Vision Source
November 23, 2016
EyeZone, a locally owned Optometry Practice, recently acquired South Meadows Vision Source to expand to four locations in the Northern Nevada area. The South Reno office is located at 10583 Double R Blvd
EyeZone now has locations in West Reno, South Reno, Carson City and South Lake Tahoe. Dr. Dan Rowan opened the first EyeZone location in 2004 in an effort to improve patient care and to offer patients advanced technology along with caring, knowledgeable office staff.
Now owned by doctors Dan Rowan and Mark Michitsch, EyeZone prides itself on not only providing quality eye care, but also giving back to the community. Supporters of Wolf Pack Athletics, and as the Official Optometrists of the Wolf Pack, EyeZone uses its sponsorships to both honor Veterans at home football games and donate funds to Moms on the Run via an upcoming Celebrity Free Throw Promotion at select home basketball games.
In addition to Doctors Rowan and Michitsch, Dr. Matt Sisson and Dr. Amy Sullivan see patients in the EyeZone offices.
For more information, please call EyeZone at (775) 323-4391 or visit http://www.eyezonenevada.com.
Trending In: Newsletter
- TravelNevada launches Fall/Winter marketing campaign
- Nevada Department of Taxation prepares for the regulation of recreational marijuana
- Reno engineering firm invests in culture-centric 20,000-square-foot building
- Eyezone Nevada opens fourth office with acquisition of South Meadows Vision Source
- Winter industry: Nordic experience in North Lake Tahoe
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- Aerotek to host open house for hundreds of job opportunities in Reno