Lee & Associates opens south Reno office
November 3, 2016
Lee & Associates, the fourth largest full-service commercial real estate organization in the country, announced it has opened a South Reno location at the Mountain View Corporate center located at 5595 Kietzke Lane to accommodate growth in both personnel and client load.
“The market is on an up swing and it is important to keep up with the economy” said Lyle Chamberlain, Principal of Lee & Associates in a press release. “This new location provides us with a venue close to rapidly growing industrial, office and retail developments in the region. We now also have room for additional brokerage opportunities and expansion.”
Lee & Associates occupies Suite 116 of the Mountain View Corporate Center. The office suite is part of an overall class “A” business park in the heart of Reno’s Meadowood sub-market. The Building provides outstanding amenities in addition to its close proximity to I-580 and the Reno Tahoe International Airport.
Trending In: Newsletter
- Mishimoto Automotive opens distribution center in Washoe County
- Adams Hub for innovation launches new venue, The Studio
- Coffeebar expands to Squaw Valley
- Grand opening of FoodMaxx in Carson City just in time for holiday family gatherings
- Pro Group Management takes top national honor in financial risk management
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location