NCET Tech Bite: Recruiting for Small Businesses
November 28, 2016
Brad Stewart and Lenora Graham, both of ProLogistix will discuss the topic of Recruiting for Small Businesses and after their short presentation there will be networking opportunities.
NCET is requesting canned goods to assist the Northern Nevada Food Bank in feeding those less fortunate during the Holidays.
Join Tech Bite on Wednesday, December 7, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
Brad Stewart and Lenora, of ProLogistix will touch on the following 5 areas of recruiting for a stellar 2017:
Our Employment Market
Why Am I Hiring?
Passive vs. Active Recruiting
Recruiting Tips, Tricks, and Tools
To register, click here.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Newsletter
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- RED Development announces expansion and new retailers at The Outlets at Legends
- High-tech flow waterjet cutting machine in Sparks offers logistics solutions to local manufacturers
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- TEDxUniversityofNevada call for speakers is open
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada