NCET Tech Bite: Recruiting for Small Businesses
November 28, 2016
Brad Stewart and Lenora Graham, both of ProLogistix will discuss the topic of Recruiting for Small Businesses and after their short presentation there will be networking opportunities.
NCET is requesting canned goods to assist the Northern Nevada Food Bank in feeding those less fortunate during the Holidays.
Join Tech Bite on Wednesday, December 7, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
Brad Stewart and Lenora, of ProLogistix will touch on the following 5 areas of recruiting for a stellar 2017:
Our Employment Market
Why Am I Hiring?
Passive vs. Active Recruiting
Recruiting Tips, Tricks, and Tools
To register, click here.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Newsletter
- Mishimoto Automotive opens distribution center in Washoe County
- Adams Hub for innovation launches new venue, The Studio
- Coffeebar expands to Squaw Valley
- Grand opening of FoodMaxx in Carson City just in time for holiday family gatherings
- Pro Group Management takes top national honor in financial risk management
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location