NCET Tech Bite: Recruiting for Small Businesses
November 28, 2016
Brad Stewart and Lenora Graham, both of ProLogistix will discuss the topic of Recruiting for Small Businesses and after their short presentation there will be networking opportunities.
NCET is requesting canned goods to assist the Northern Nevada Food Bank in feeding those less fortunate during the Holidays.
Join Tech Bite on Wednesday, December 7, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
Brad Stewart and Lenora, of ProLogistix will touch on the following 5 areas of recruiting for a stellar 2017:
Our Employment Market
Why Am I Hiring?
Passive vs. Active Recruiting
Recruiting Tips, Tricks, and Tools
To register, click here.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Newsletter
- RED Development announces expansion and new retailers at The Outlets at Legends
- Wild Island Family Adventure Park expanding
- Breadware, an IoT developer, moves headquarters to Reno
- NNHRA breakfast meeting to focus on Family and Medical Leave Act
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Downtown Reno building purchased by locally-led investment group
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Caesars Entertainment executives outline growth opportunities