NCET Tech Bite: Recruiting for Small Businesses
November 28, 2016
Brad Stewart and Lenora Graham, both of ProLogistix will discuss the topic of Recruiting for Small Businesses and after their short presentation there will be networking opportunities.
NCET is requesting canned goods to assist the Northern Nevada Food Bank in feeding those less fortunate during the Holidays.
Join Tech Bite on Wednesday, December 7, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
Brad Stewart and Lenora, of ProLogistix will touch on the following 5 areas of recruiting for a stellar 2017:
Our Employment Market
Why Am I Hiring?
Passive vs. Active Recruiting
Recruiting Tips, Tricks, and Tools
To register, click here.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Newsletter
- One Nevada hosts free, community shred day
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- 100% fiber network powered by AT&T Fiber now available in Reno area
- 2 Reno parks recognized for excellence
- City of Reno joins 20-city effort to cut climate pollution from buildings by 2030