NCET Tech Bite: Recruiting for Small Businesses
November 28, 2016
Brad Stewart and Lenora Graham, both of ProLogistix will discuss the topic of Recruiting for Small Businesses and after their short presentation there will be networking opportunities.
NCET is requesting canned goods to assist the Northern Nevada Food Bank in feeding those less fortunate during the Holidays.
Join Tech Bite on Wednesday, December 7, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
Brad Stewart and Lenora, of ProLogistix will touch on the following 5 areas of recruiting for a stellar 2017:
Our Employment Market
Why Am I Hiring?
Passive vs. Active Recruiting
Recruiting Tips, Tricks, and Tools
To register, click here.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Newsletter
- TravelNevada launches Fall/Winter marketing campaign
- Nevada Department of Taxation prepares for the regulation of recreational marijuana
- Reno engineering firm invests in culture-centric 20,000-square-foot building
- Eyezone Nevada opens fourth office with acquisition of South Meadows Vision Source
- Winter industry: Nordic experience in North Lake Tahoe
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- Aerotek to host open house for hundreds of job opportunities in Reno