NNHRA breakfast meeting to focus on Family and Medical Leave Act
May 3, 2017
The NNHRA will take a close look at the Family and Medical Leave Act at its next meeting 8-9:45 a.m., May 18 at Joanie's Creekside Cave in Carson City.
Anthony Hall from Holland and Hart, will present "Finding Your Way Through FMLA" including navigating the sea of confusion surrounding FMLA and its intersection with other laws like Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Workers Compensation.
Hall will address how to handle these unique issues, the ever changing rules with the ADA and abuse of intermittent leave.
Joanie's Creekside Café is located at 1795 E. College Pkwy #100 in Carson City. Those who RSVP by May 12 will receive early-bird pricing.
For more information or to RSVP for the luncheon program, click here.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Newsletter
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- Net zero energy increases home sale price in Reno
- New technology helps parents stay connected to babies in the NICU
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- Breadware, an IoT developer, moves headquarters to Reno