Noble Studios becomes a Google Tag Manager Certified Partner
November 1, 2016
Noble Studios is proud to announce it has recently become a Google Tag Manager (GTM) Certified Partner as part of the new Google Tag Manager Certification program.
With this announcement, Noble Studios expands on its status as one of fewer than 50 Google Certified Partners in the U.S. to hold certifications in both Analytics and Tag Manager, and validates its expertise and hard work in continuing to implement Google's best practices.
To become GTM certified under the program's new requirements, agencies must first be Google Certified Partners. In addition to this, Noble had to also pass a rigorous examination process as well as submit a detailed case study showcasing its custom modifications and platform management.
According to Noble Studios' Director of Digital Strategy Chad Hallert, "Google continues to provide not only great digital marketing products, but best in class educational opportunities for partners to gain the maximum value from these platforms on behalf of their clients."
This achievement corresponds with Noble's recent honor of becoming BrightEdge Super User certified, which recognizes our
Trending In: Newsletter
- TravelNevada launches Fall/Winter marketing campaign
- Nevada Department of Taxation prepares for the regulation of recreational marijuana
- Reno engineering firm invests in culture-centric 20,000-square-foot building
- Eyezone Nevada opens fourth office with acquisition of South Meadows Vision Source
- Winter industry: Nordic experience in North Lake Tahoe
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- Aerotek to host open house for hundreds of job opportunities in Reno