Stan Can Design awarded for outstanding website design
November 9, 2016
Stan Can Design, a Reno creative advertising and design firm, has been awarded two 2016 W3 Awards, a Gold for StanCanDesign.com and a Silver for the Reno Phil Brand Guidelines Microsite.
Receiving nearly 5,000 entries, the W3 Awards honors outstanding Websites, Web Marketing, Web Video, Mobile Sites/Apps & Social content created by some of the best interactive agencies, designers, and creators worldwide.
The W3 is sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA).
The Reno Philharmonic – or "Phil" – is northern Nevada's largest performing arts association. The orchestra began working with Stan Can Design in 2015 as part of an organizational rebrand and subsequent branding campaign.
Stan Can Design is an advertising and design firm with decades of experience helping companies create successful brands and promote their businesses. They deliver powerful, intelligent, timeless advertising and design without the cumbersome layers of a traditional full service agency.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Newsletter
- New technology helps parents stay connected to babies in the NICU
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- Nevada Department of Taxation prepares for the regulation of recreational marijuana
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- RED Development announces expansion and new retailers at The Outlets at Legends