sweetFrog to celebrate pair of grand re-openings in Nevada
April 6, 2017
sweetFrog Enterprises, the nation's leading frozen yogurt franchise, announced grand re-openings in April for two stores in the Reno-Sparks metro area.
The sweetFrog store at 6637 S. Virginia St. in Reno will hold its grand re-opening on Saturday, April 8, and the sweetFrog location at 2838 Vista Blvd. in Sparks will host its event three weeks later on Saturday, April 29. Both franchise stores are co-owned by Gary Ricco and Larry Copponi, who began operations on February 1.
"We think the grand re-openings are an excellent opportunity for people in the Reno-Sparks area to see some of the exciting changes that have taken place with each store," said Ricco. "We have already received an enthusiastic response from our guests over the last two months, and the upcoming events will be fun for people of all ages. Most importantly, our two sweetFrog stores are really focusing on becoming an established presence in the community. We have already formed partnerships with several local groups and civic organizations and look forward to further connecting with residents in the area."
Both grand re-openings at the Sparks and Reno stores will feature free giveaways such as t-shirts, wristbands and coloring books. There will be in-store entertainment including face painting, balloon twists and animals, a magician and photo booth for pictures with mascots Scoop and Cookie. Each store will provide several discount specials, a drawing for Reno Aces tickets and a chance to win free sweetFrog frozen yogurt for one year.
sweetFrog's CEO, Patrick Galleher, believes the two stores will be very successful under the new ownership of Ricco and Copponi.
"The sweetFrog stores in Reno and Sparks are in great hands under the new owners, who are committed to becoming a major staple of each community," said Galleher. “I have known Larry Copponi for 15 years, and he and Gary Ricco have been friends and successful business partners for more than 25 years. We have a great, fun product and our stores in Nevada look forward to building long-lasting relationships with residents in the area."
For more information about sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt, visit http://www.sweetfrog.com.sweet.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Newsletter
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- RED Development announces expansion and new retailers at The Outlets at Legends
- High-tech flow waterjet cutting machine in Sparks offers logistics solutions to local manufacturers
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- TEDxUniversityofNevada call for speakers is open
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada