The Glenn Group wins award of merit at PRSA Las Vegas Valley Pinnacle Award Ceremony
November 10, 2016
The Glenn Group won an award of merit in the press conference category at last week’s Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Las Vegas Valley Chapter Pinnacle Awards. The award honored the team’s work holding the Nevada Sesquicentennial Historical Markers Legacy Project press conference at the Springs Preserve in September 2015.
Organized as part of Nevada’s sesquicentennial celebration, the historical markers project replaced 116 historical markers throughout the state in record time. Coverage for the press conference, held in conjunction with the unveiling of marker number 40 – The Meadows – included a news circulation audience of more than 605,000 and more than 9 million unique visitors.
“We truly enjoyed having the opportunity of managing Nevada’s 150th celebration that culminated with the announcement of this significant legacy project. This award will hold special meaning for our Nevada based company,” Valerie Glenn, CEO/Principal of The Glenn Group said in a press release. “A special thank you, as well, to Veronica Meter of Vero Strategies for being an exceptional partner with us on this special event, and to YESCO for their amazing contribution to this project.”
Trending In: Newsletter
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- Voices: Buzz Harris | The time may be right to sell your small business