The Glenn Group wins award of merit at PRSA Las Vegas Valley Pinnacle Award Ceremony
November 10, 2016
The Glenn Group won an award of merit in the press conference category at last week's Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Las Vegas Valley Chapter Pinnacle Awards. The award honored the team's work holding the Nevada Sesquicentennial Historical Markers Legacy Project press conference at the Springs Preserve in September 2015.
Organized as part of Nevada's sesquicentennial celebration, the historical markers project replaced 116 historical markers throughout the state in record time. Coverage for the press conference, held in conjunction with the unveiling of marker number 40 – The Meadows – included a news circulation audience of more than 605,000 and more than 9 million unique visitors.
"We truly enjoyed having the opportunity of managing Nevada's 150th celebration that culminated with the announcement of this significant legacy project. This award will hold special meaning for our Nevada based company," Valerie Glenn, CEO/Principal of The Glenn Group said in a press release. "A special thank you, as well, to Veronica Meter of Vero Strategies for being an exceptional partner with us on this special event, and to YESCO for their amazing contribution to this project."
Trending In: Newsletter
- RED Development announces expansion and new retailers at The Outlets at Legends
- Wild Island Family Adventure Park expanding
- Breadware, an IoT developer, moves headquarters to Reno
- NNHRA breakfast meeting to focus on Family and Medical Leave Act
- Rancharrah opens new Information Pavilion and launches membership to The Club at Rancharrah
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Downtown Reno building purchased by locally-led investment group
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Caesars Entertainment executives outline growth opportunities