120 West Strategic Communications’ Gostin attends conference
April 6, 2017
Ira M. Gostin, president and chief marketing officer of 120 West Strategic Communications in Reno, will be a featured presenter at the 2017 Counselors Academy Conference in Seattle on May 7-9.
Gostin's presentation, "Creating an Agency From Scratch: What Keeps You Up at Night," will be on May 9, and Gostin will share tips learned from starting an agency based on his experiences founding 120 West Strategic Communications.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Downtown Reno building purchased by locally-led investment group
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Caesars Entertainment executives outline growth opportunities