Alexis N. Lyon-Claus joins the new Reno office of The Well Care Group
February 28, 2017
Alexis N. Lyon-Claus has been hired as clinic administrator for The Well Care Group, a Las Vegas-based medical practice that just opened a Reno location.
Among her duties will include recruiting, selecting, training, and supervising the company's non-physician staff.
Lyon-Claus previously served as clinical manager with Yolo County Health and Human Services in the Sacramento area, and program director at Turning Point Community Programs in Chico, Calif.
Lyon-Claus earned a Bachelor's of Arts degree in Psychology and a Master's of Science degree in Counseling from California State University-Sacramento. She obtained her marriage and family therapist license in California and is working toward obtaining her MFT license in Nevada.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Stephen Perwein hired by ACS Insurance
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Holland & Hart LLP attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP staff named The Best Lawyers in America 2018 list