Alexis N. Lyon-Claus joins the new Reno office of The Well Care Group
February 28, 2017
Alexis N. Lyon-Claus has been hired as clinic administrator for The Well Care Group, a Las Vegas-based medical practice that just opened a Reno location.
Among her duties will include recruiting, selecting, training, and supervising the company's non-physician staff.
Lyon-Claus previously served as clinical manager with Yolo County Health and Human Services in the Sacramento area, and program director at Turning Point Community Programs in Chico, Calif.
Lyon-Claus earned a Bachelor's of Arts degree in Psychology and a Master's of Science degree in Counseling from California State University-Sacramento. She obtained her marriage and family therapist license in California and is working toward obtaining her MFT license in Nevada.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno