Alison Elder honored by Engel & Völkers
March 29, 2017
Alison Elder, a real estate professional in the Truckee office of Engel & Völkers North America, has been officially inducted into the firm's ultra-exclusive international Private Office network.
Elder is one of only 69 advisors in the company worldwide to be awarded with the distinction. Engel & Völkers has more than 8,500 advisors in 32 countries worldwide.
In order to join Private Office, advisors within the Engel & Völkers network must be nominated by their brokers and are selected based on their consistent year-after-year production numbers, market expertise, notably high quality service and passion as real estate professionals.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Downtown Reno building purchased by locally-led investment group
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Caesars Entertainment executives outline growth opportunities