Allison MacKenzie Law Firm adds associate
November 23, 2016
Will Wagner has joined the Carson City office of Allison MacKenzie Law Firm as an associate.
He will focus his practice in the areas of business, real estate, employment, appellate practice, commercial litigation, governmental affairs and administrative law.
He began his legal career as a law clerk for Justice James W. Hardesty at the Supreme Court of Nevada.
Wagner earned a degree in political science with a minor in business administration from the University of Nevada, Reno. He obtained his juris doctorate degree from Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, graduating cum laude and was admitted to practice in Nevada in 2015 and California in 2016.
Trending In: People
- Mishimoto Automotive opens distribution center in Washoe County
- Alston Construction announces completion of Deceuninick North America
- Brad Bonkowski and Andie Wilson: Current trends in Carson City real estate
- Local United Way chapter names board, officers
- DETR awarded ApprenticeshipUSA State Expansion grant by Department of Labor