Allison MacKenzie Law Firm adds associate
November 23, 2016
Will Wagner has joined the Carson City office of Allison MacKenzie Law Firm as an associate.
He will focus his practice in the areas of business, real estate, employment, appellate practice, commercial litigation, governmental affairs and administrative law.
He began his legal career as a law clerk for Justice James W. Hardesty at the Supreme Court of Nevada.
Wagner earned a degree in political science with a minor in business administration from the University of Nevada, Reno. He obtained his juris doctorate degree from Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, graduating cum laude and was admitted to practice in Nevada in 2015 and California in 2016.
Trending In: People
- Noble Studios announces new hire, staff promotions
- Gorris named development manager for JDRF
- Yardley becomes independent agent with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
- Fennemore Craig’s Morgan selected as vice chair of the Legal Affairs Steering Committee for Airports Council International-North America
- Sen. Heller honored with solar energy award
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC