Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
July 5, 2017
Alex Cannito and Chase Whittemore have joined the Reno office of Argentum Partners, a government affairs, public relations, marketing and advertising firm.
Cannito was hired as a public relations coordinator.
She previously worked as a reporter for Reno's NBC affiliate News Channel 4 KRNV.
Cannito earned a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Nevada, Reno, where she was the first recipient of the Nevada Broadcasters Association's Tony and Linda Bonnici Broadcasting Scholarship.
Chase Whittemore, joined the firm's government and public affairs team in late 2016, specializing in local and state lobbying, land use issues and business litigation.
Whittemore previously worked as an attorney and has experience in real estate development and finance. As an attorney, he specialized in business litigation and has been heavily involved in Nevada's political landscape for the past 15 years.
Whittemore earned a bachelor's degree in economics from UNR, a master's degree in real estate finance from the University of Denver and his juris doctor from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Boyd School of Law.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno Tahoe Young Professionals Network names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Basin Street Properties’ Marinello joins Regional Alliance for Downtown
- Education Alliance of Washoe County 2017 officers, board
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada