Barbee named to national agriculture organization
November 10, 2016
Jim Barbee, director of the Nevada Department of Agriculture, was appointed to chair of the National Association of State Departments of Agriculture's animal agriculture committee.
The committee is charged with overseeing partnerships and policy recommendations related to animal health.
Trending In: People
- Historic Ormsby house in Carson City hits the market
- Sparks Marina groundbreaking starts transformation of eyesore into luxury
- Cycle, a “Container as a Service” (CaaS) Platform Startup, moves headquarters to Reno
- 2017 ADDY Award winners honored
- 24-unit multifamily student housing near UNR sells for $2.9 million