Barbee named to national agriculture organization
November 10, 2016
Jim Barbee, director of the Nevada Department of Agriculture, was appointed to chair of the National Association of State Departments of Agriculture’s animal agriculture committee.
The committee is charged with overseeing partnerships and policy recommendations related to animal health.
Trending In: People
- Mishimoto Automotive opens distribution center in Washoe County
- Alston Construction announces completion of Deceuninick North America
- Brad Bonkowski and Andie Wilson: Current trends in Carson City real estate
- Local United Way chapter names board, officers
- DETR awarded ApprenticeshipUSA State Expansion grant by Department of Labor