Barbee named to national agriculture organization
November 10, 2016
Jim Barbee, director of the Nevada Department of Agriculture, was appointed to chair of the National Association of State Departments of Agriculture’s animal agriculture committee.
The committee is charged with overseeing partnerships and policy recommendations related to animal health.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location