Barbee named to national agriculture organization
November 10, 2016
Jim Barbee, director of the Nevada Department of Agriculture, was appointed to chair of the National Association of State Departments of Agriculture's animal agriculture committee.
The committee is charged with overseeing partnerships and policy recommendations related to animal health.
Trending In: People
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- Aerotek to host open house for hundreds of job opportunities in Reno