BLM’s Mothershead honored with Smokey Bear Award
June 14, 2017
Clint Mothershead, an employee in the Bureau of Land Management's Elko District office, has earned a Bronze Smokey Bear Award.
The award has been given to groups and individuals that excel in their duties. The National Association of State Foresters, the USFS and the Ad Council sponsor these awards. Mothershead was honored at a BLM team meeting in Reno on June 1.
Mothershead was the first BLM employee to receive a Smokey Bear Award since the program began in 1957.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno Tahoe Young Professionals Network names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Basin Street Properties’ Marinello joins Regional Alliance for Downtown
- Education Alliance of Washoe County 2017 officers, board
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada