Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows elects board members
January 23, 2017
Dan Roberts, of RBC Wealth Management, has been appointed 2017 president of the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows Board of Directors.
Roberts, has been a board member since 2005, succeeds Kerri Garcia, now immediate past president, who works for the University of Nevada, Reno.
Other appointed board members were: Ty Windfeldt, Renown, first vice president; Dick Gammick, second vice president; Clyyne Cook, NV Energy, treasurer; Julie Rowe, The Impetus Agency, secretary; Mike Wurm, executive director, BGCTM.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Johnny Melchionno named relationship manager for City National Bank
- Colliers International’s Fairchild earns SIOR designation
- Dickinson Wright attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Open Window Financial Solutions’ Hollen joins the board at Opportunity Alliance Nevada