Burke, Schneider named the NCET Board of Directors
March 29, 2017
Jonathan Burke and Alex Schneider, have been elected to the NCET Board of Directors.
Burke was elected as the vice president of audio-visual.
He currently works at the Reno office of MassMutual Boulder Basin, as an independent financial analyst who specializes in business and nonprofit planning.
Burke earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Nevada, Reno with a double major in mathematics and chemical engineering.
Schneider was elected as NCET's vice president of newsletter.
He serves as the supervisor of the Web for Renown Health.
Schneider earned a bachelor's degree in fine arts from California State University, Chico.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada